Education Without Borders – MIDAD announces the “Namaa Scholarship -Our Food Security is in Our Hands” for Faculty of Agriculture at the University of Aleppo in the liberated areas students.
1. This scholarship covers the full fees for a student in the regular education system (NOT a student in the parallel education system – paid) for one academic year.
2. A semester grant to cover the student’s practical training.
3. The scholarship is allocated to the 30 highest grades of new applicants for the scholarship (first year) for the year 2023-2024.
4. MIDAD pays student fees at the end of the year, after the examination results for the third cycle is issued and the student’s status is clear.
1. A student must volunteer at least 8 hours a week at “Nama Nurseries” in order to increase his practical experience.