The Foundation works to embody the spirit of partnership and cooperation between all foundations and organizations working in the educational field in Syria and the countries of asylum in coordination with the competent authorities to achieve the following objectives:
- To be one of the most important accredited foundations in the field of providing educational services to Syrians.
- Working on finding non-traditional solutions and programs through which to provide the largest possible number of university education opportunities for Syrian students.
- Contribute to the full development of the educational process based on specialized studies and research.
- Work to take care of distinguished and talented people and prepare them to build the future of Syria.
- Securing quality opportunities for technical and vocational education and using modern means and technologies to achieve this.
Providing practical and training opportunities for young people inside Syria or in the countries of immigration, within a methodology that invests in the incubating environment in order to obtain scientific and academic qualifications at the best levels.
Registration for master’s and doctoral degrees for the first semester has begun at Istanbul University
⚠ Registration for master's and doctoral degrees for the first semester at Istanbul University has begun: starting date: [...]
MIDAD Foundation, in cooperation with the Bevol International Platform held a breakfast banquet to organize and develop volunteer work.
MIDAD Foundation, in cooperation with the Bevol International Platform for organizing and developing volunteer work, held a breakfast [...]
Our Outstanding Students,
with pride and pleasure, We do congratulate our students in northern part of Syria in general, and our [...]
An entertaining scientific trip for our students at “Al-Aqsa Institute”,
Education Without Borders / MIDAD, in cooperation with "A little help is enough" team, organized an entertaining trip [...]
Our students the country’s fortresses and walls,
Part of the theoretical exams for our students at the University of Aleppo in the liberated areas for [...]