English Language Learning
In accordance with the importance of “English Language Learning” for university students, Education Without Borders – MIDAD, in cooperation with ROSHED University, announces a scholarship for the English language (a comprehensive course of 7 levels) for university students in northern Syria.
- This scholarship includes the following features:
- An available platform that the student can access at a time that suits him/her, for a full year.
- 630 hours of recorded videos,
- A test to determine the level, start the course and proceed according to the appropriate level.
- A “pass test” for each level before moving on to the next level.
- Live interactive lessons at advanced levels.
- An achievement certificate from ROSHED University upon completion of the course.